Hi I'm Kelly Willing:
Nationally Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Kettlebell and Spin Instructor
Welcome to my website and a whole different attitude about personal training. Ever used a personal trainer? Did you find that the “personal” aspect seemed to be lacking, or upon signing up you were given a subordinate, less experienced trainer? Were you doing the same training routines as every other client? Then you’ve come to the right place.
With over 18 years experience as a certified personal trainer, I’ve helped many people meet their goals, overcome limitations, and challenge themselves.
- Just starting? I’ll set you up with a complete personal training program that’s easy to follow, efficient and effective.
- Need to update or reinvigorate your current training routine? I’ll help you get past plateaus and start making progress again.
- Hate exercise? You’ll find a personal training experience that is not only enjoyable, but you’ll learn something in the process!
- Think you don’t have the time? I’ll help you find ways to fit exercise into your life, with flexible scheduling, in-home training, and travel workouts.
My Personal Training Philosophy and Mission
I believe every individual is capable of attaining their optimum physical condition, if made aware of their potential and the steps necessary to achieve that goal. In my years as a personal trainer, I’ve seen clients from ages 12 to 93 accomplish things they never thought possible..
My mission as a personal trainer is to educate my clients about exercise, diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. My goal is to empower them to make the most of their abilities: through knowledge, direction and encouragement.
Ever felt lost and confused when trying to work out on your own, even after using the services of a personal trainer? Never again-you’ll understand every aspect of your program. I encourage clients to take an active interest in accomplishing their goals, and I welcome their input and feedback throughout the entire training process.
As your personal trainer, I will provide the necessary tools to accomplish the end result, through progressively challenging and invigorating workouts. I believe in variety, constantly changing and evolving exercise routines to ensure continual progress and alleviate boredom.
Your customized personal training program includes:
- Fitness Testing and Assessment
- Strength Training and Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Balance and Flexibility Training
Make it Happen! Make time for yourself!
Contact me today to start reaching your goals and seeing results!
Kelly Willing, cPT